How to Get the Most Out of a Psychic Tutoring Session

 

Mediumship came naturally to me (I didn't go out looking to talk to the dead, they came looking for me), but I had a lot to learn about the Spirit World and how it works before I quit my day job to become a professional psychic medium. I learned most of what I needed to know through direct interaction with those on the Other Side; my Spirit Guides, Angels, the dearly departed, and the lost souls who came to me for help. I also read everything I could get my hands on related to psychic development, but occasionally I found myself confused or perplexed about what was happening and I needed someone to answer a few questions. I soon found that it was nearly impossible to find a reputable professional psychic medium who was willing to do this at a reasonable rate, so I paid someone for a full reading, which I did not need, to have these questions answered. After I wrote my first book, Madame Medium, Unleash Your Inner Psychic with a French Teacher Turned Psychic Medium, I decided to offer this service to others. If you are contemplating booking an hour-long tutoring session with me, there are a few things that you need to know in order to get the most out of our time together, or more bang for your buck, so to speak.

1. Prior to booking a tutoring session, you must have read my book , Madame Medium: Unleash Your Inner Psychic with a French Teacher Turned Psychic Medium. I do not insist that you read it in order to boost book sales, I do it so that you will not waste your time and money asking the very basic questions that you need to know about the Spirit World and how it works. An investment of under $20 will probably save you a few hundred dollars in tutoring fees. Consider it a textbook. Take notes or highlight anything that you still have questions about as you read it.

2. Figure out what is most important to you before we meet. When I taught French, I also occasionally tutored other teachers' struggling students on the side. These students did not simply show up and say, "I suck at French, help me, s'il vous plaît." They came with a quiz or test that they had done poorly on, or an assignment that they were struggling with, so that I knew what we needed to focus on in order to ensure that they would no longer suck (or would suck less). Please don't come to me saying, "I think I'm psychic, but I'm not sure. Weird things have been happening to me, but I don't know what they mean." Come to me with specific topics that you highlighted in the book and still have questions about.

3. Prepare a list of questions ahead of time. What usually happens when you go to the grocery store without a list? You forget at least one thing that you needed and find yourself cursing under your breath at having to turn around and go back to the store, am I right? Having a list of questions in front of you when we speak will ensure that we cover the things that are most important to you and will help us to not get sidetracked. The few times that I reached out to the psychic mentor that I mentioned above, I knew exactly what I wanted to know. My questions were based on specific issues that had me "stuck." I wanted to know why my ears kept buzzing and how I could tune out/turn off the "noise" from the Other Side when I slept, for example. 

4. Do not expect a reading. The purpose of this session is for you to have your specific questions answered. The reason that it costs less than a reading is that, although I will no doubt be receiving guidance from Above during our time together, these sessions are 100% centered on you, the student. When someone comes to me for a reading, I spend 20-30 minutes tuning in ahead of time to get a preview of who will show up from the Other Side, and then continue dipping in and out of the Spirit World the entire time, checking to see who is with us and sharing whatever messages they bring. During a tutoring session, I stay grounded and focused on the here and now of your spiritual development journey. You ask and I answer/offer explanations, just like your French or Calculus tutor would.

5. Do not expect me to make you "more" psychic. I can help you to understand, get a handle on your gifts and/or better control them, but you have to do the work. The only way to continue developing is to put in the time and effort required to refine what you receive and how you receive it. I am simply here to answer any specific questions that you may have along the way.

6. Do not expect a paranormal investigation. If you have been interacting with the Spirit World on somewhat regular basis, have read my book, and would like to fine tune your communication with the dead, by all means, book a tutoring session. If, however, you have simply encountered one visitor from the Spirit World (an unfamiliar earthbound spirit or "ghost") and are wondering what they are doing in your house, consider booking one of the services listed on the Paranormal Investigations Page  of my website.

If, after reading this post, you feel that private psychic tutoring would be of benefit to you, visit the Psychic Development Page of my website for more information on booking a session. If you have read the book and still have no clue where to start (if you have had a few psychic experiences but are still very confused about what is happening to you), you may want to consider joining or creating a Psychic Development Circle. Information about these circles, along with other free psychic development resources, can be found on my website: bethparkermedium.com

Before becoming a professional psychic medium, Beth taught high school French, Spanish, Italian and ESOL. In addition to conducting mediumship and general psychic readings across the country and abroad, she is also conducts paranormal investigations and offers psychic development mentoring for adults and children. Her book, Madame Medium: Unleash Your Inner Psychic with a French Teacher Turned Psychic Medium was written to help others uncover and hone their own intuitive abilities. Beth lives just outside of Baltimore, Maryland, with her husband, Scott, their dog, Waffle, and their resident house spirit.




Comments

  1. Wow, great and useful tips on the psychic readings albany. The post is very informative, would definitely like to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mediumship & Life Path Readings: What to Expect from a Combination Reading

General Psychic FAQs: Answers to Random Questions

Spirit Speak 101: Tingles, Twitches and Ear Pops... How Spirit Tries to Grab Our Attention