Mediumship & Life Path Readings: What to Expect from a Combination Reading
After many requests from former and prospective clients looking for readings focusing on their future life paths, I decided to bring back the combination reading because it allows me the time to delve deeper into a client's life, addressing any issues of concern, while still honoring their departed loved ones by delivering meaningful messages from them. These dual readings require more time, focus and energy on my part. I tune in 30 minutes ahead of time to get a “preview” (a general idea of who will be joining us and what we will discuss), and I am constantly tuning in and out during the reading to see who is relaying the information so that I know whether I am receiving an opinion about your current situation from one of your loved ones or valid future psychic intel from our Spirit Guides and Angels. Maintaining these connections can be exhausting, so I do no more than two of these extended readings on any given day. I have written several detailed blog posts about what to expect from mediumship and general psychic readings, but here is a quick rundown of what to expect (and what not to expect) from a Combination Mediumship & Life Path Reading.
What to Expect:
- Validations and messages from loved ones on the Other Side.
- Opinions about your life from these same loved ones, if they are so inclined (if they were opinionated in life, they will probably offer their two cents. If they were very reserved or private, they are less likely to chime in).
- Helpful advice about your current or future circumstances from Spirit Guides and Angels. Spirit Guides have been in our shoes before as humans and therefore have much wisdom to offer, and Angels are the most loving and protective of beings who always act in the best interest of everyone involved. This advice may pertain to your health, career and/or relationships.
- Information about past lives or previous situations you have experienced in this lifetime that may shed light on what is currently transpiring may also come through.
- Insights into your current spiritual journey such as suggestions about protecting your energy if you are an empath or shifting your mindset to manifest more positivity if you are struggling in some way.
- Honest and straightforward feedback from the Universe about situations or decisions that you are facing.
- Bad news. I may get helpful preventative information about things involving your health and well-being, but I will not deliver bad news about things that cannot be avoided (future accidents or deaths). I will not tell you when or if someone will die.
- Information about cheating spouses or toxic relationships that are full of unnecessary drama. If you have to ask (if your intuition tells you that he or she is a creep), you already know the answer. Your money would be better spent on couples counseling.
- A blow by blow of everything that will happen to you in the next week, month, year or decade. I am happy to answer questions about specific situations (which new house or job to choose, for example) but there are many forks in every life path, which means that your entire future is not written in stone.
- Future information about others (your spouse, children or friends). I may get good news about the important people in your life from your departed loved ones who love to share recent milestones and achievements in the family, but this is your reading and so my focus is on you and your present and/or future circumstances. They will also not share private information about other people if you are simply being nosey or want to snoop around in their business. Bottom line, unless the information you want to know about others will somehow serve the greater good, don’t waste your time asking.
Nice Post ...Please Upload More Blog On This Evidential mediumReplyDelete
A good article and the need for the psychics keeps on increasing day by day. One may look for Psychic readings Love and relationships expert by David Martin Pshchic Tarot .ReplyDelete